What is remote deposit capture (RDC)?
RDC is a way to process payments without sending paper checks to your bank or credit union. Take a photo of checks remotely, and send check images to the bank for deposit.
Which RDC option may be right for your business?
URSB remote deposit capture options include entry-level solutions, high-volume check processing systems and integrated check-and-card devices.
Compare RDC options and benefits
|Remote Deposit Capture Type
|Business Mobile check deposit
|Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device. With the URSB Mobile App, you can securely deposit checks in seconds anytime, anywhere in the U.S.
- Make mobile check deposits with your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® smartphone’s camera and the URSB Mobile App
- Sole proprietors and small businesses that have a low volume of checks
|Remote Deposit Capture Machine
|Deposit using a dedicated scanner or a supported mobile device.
- Convert paper checks into electronic transactions at point of receipt
- Collect payments and make daily deposits into a single account or multiple URSB accounts
- Businesses and government entities that receive check payments by mail or in a point-of-sale, walk-up or drop-box environment, especially those that process a higher volume of checks